Please Help

If it's about fish in general, or it's a little bit random, then this is the place to post it.
tinkshouse

Please Help

Post by tinkshouse »

Well i am having trouble finding Zebras for sale. I have check local pet stores to see if they can order to no avail. Have spoken to a few people here but they unfortunatly they have nothing for sale. So im hoping that some one with be able to point me in the right direction in fine these great little fish. If anyone has any Zebras for sale or can give me a lead as to where to find this fish please let me know thanks,
Paul :)
vanillarum
Obsessed!!

Re: Please Help

Post by vanillarum »

Hey Paul, welcome to the site. First off, does your son realize that when you get zebra plecos, if they are happy, he may never see them ? Very reclusive fish. That said, there are quite a few people breeding them. I would suggest you check out Plecoworld.org. There is an importer there named Saul (screen name Unungy), that sells zebras. Not sure of his current stock situation, but I would contact him to start. You could also check with TwoTankAmin on the same forum (and here also ), as he breeds and sells them. Not sure if he will ship. And lastly, is Mooresville anywhere close to High Point ? My son is at HPU, so I've spent some time down there. Good luck.
The line of least resistance makes crooked rivers and crooked men !

William H. Danforth