back from germany

If it's about fish in general, or it's a little bit random, then this is the place to post it.
sid
Obsessed!!

back from germany

Post by sid »

Well guys ,just back from the discus championships in Germany ...........and what did they have for sale there................ yep you guessed it ...........L046.....................loads of them .ranging from 56 euros............to 119 euros.............even wild caught breeding colony of 1 male and 3 females for 500 euros....plus loads of other ones too.
So Rob ......how about saving up for 2006 show ,and we are driving across,so we can take fish back next time ???????????? eh ..............up for it ?
Over all there must have been 300 for sale at least...............seen 1 guy had about 20 in a tank with discus ,next day all sold,went back about an hour later and he had put another 30 in the tank 89 euros he was charging ,and he was netting and selling all day

Sid :twisted:
sid...........perfection dont come easy ,but i get by
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Hi Sid

Can't believe you didn't bring me some back in yer pocket...wheat kind of aberdonian are you.

I take it you had a good time then. A few beers had by all.

What size were the zebras that they were selling? Did any of them export across europe?

cheers

rob
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

:shock: You know the way to heaven???? Oh my...... you gotta count me in or bring me back some man!! :D
Sword Pies. As Good as it Gets - Guaranteed!! [img]http://www.refreshdesign.co.uk/dale/scotsmile2.gif[/img]
sid
Obsessed!!

Post by sid »

Alot of them were sexable for a guy like you rob ,no probs.
Bring em back in me pockets,christ it was hard enough getting through customs as it was,with my 4 kg of fish food,which they took out and shook aboot................and made me take my boots off and put then through the x-ray themeselves..............plus they put jans toothbrush through itself too..............so rob .you and jen up for it in two years time?

Sid.ps what ya think of L333?...............might get some of them too :twisted:
sid...........perfection dont come easy ,but i get by
Tristan
Obsessed!!

Post by Tristan »

What were the discus like, i saw some of them on the internet, but i don't think the photos did them justice. You didn't take any photos did you as i would love to see some if you did.

Tristan
L046, L033, L117, L200, L027, L014, Discus, & malawis
Tristan
Obsessed!!

Post by Tristan »

By the way sid, i am having palpitations regarding the number of zebras for sale, it must have been a beautiful sight, do they look good with discus, (silly question) :!:
L046, L033, L117, L200, L027, L014, Discus, & malawis
DasArab
Obsessed!!

Post by DasArab »

seen 1 guy had about 20 in a tank with discus
Was surprised at that. I always thought of discuc as slow water fish and zebras the exact opposite.
Adam

Post by Adam »

300 zebras in one place and discus as well, my pulse is racing just thinking about it.

Hey I wonder if Matrix99 is German what with him having 33 zebras either that or he's Brazillian. :lol: