BEWARE Aquarist Classified L046

If it's about fish in general, or it's a little bit random, then this is the place to post it.
Jo's Zebs

BEWARE Aquarist Classified L046

Post by Jo's Zebs »

Hi
I feel I should share this with you I saw this add on Aquarist Classified it is for 2 adult zebs

http://www.aquarist-classifieds.co.uk/p ... _83510.php

I recognised the pictures straight away from an ebay sale for some baby zebs sold yestarday. I am on the look out for another female adult at the moment I am expecting a long search, but this just looked so suss so I emailed the seller asking for more detailed pictures. He said his camera is out of action at the moment (It can happen) so I emailed the guy on ebay to see if it was him selling the fish as the pictures are of his fish this is the email reply I got I have cut and paste it.

Hi Joanne,

Thanks for pointing that out. No they are not mine on Aquarist though I did have them for sale under Deepdiscus a month or so ago on there. The seller Kyle has bartered like hell with me to get 2 Zebs but they sold before he got any. What a nerve to then try and resell them on aquarist using my photos for as much as he is asking. Anyway dont touch him as he obviously is trying to pull a fast one. Sorry I only have my breeding group of adult Zebs or Id try and help you out. Thanks for pointing that out to me,

Best Regards

Chris

Now I would not call myself Shirlock but somthing is a little wrong with this add so I just wanted to make you all aware before anyone parts with their cash.
L number plecos and pleco products worldwide delivery www.rareaquatics.co.uk
andyj
Groupie

Post by andyj »

Good work Jo ;)

Looks like the ad has been removed now anyway :D
andyj
civicr
Obsessed!!

zeb

Post by civicr »

thats a great spot,good work.hope no1 from the site has been ripped off from this guy
Jo's Zebs

Post by Jo's Zebs »

It does appear to have been removed now. I cannot stand scammers. It is hard enougth for people to obtain zebs from genuine people let alone adding this kind of thing to the mix it just shows one way how these fish are exploited.
L number plecos and pleco products worldwide delivery www.rareaquatics.co.uk