THANK YOU

If it's about fish in general, or it's a little bit random, then this is the place to post it.
chanettt
Obsessed!!

THANK YOU

Post by chanettt »

dear everyone,

now after i got my first spawn, i look back at where i begin and i can't believe myself. How can this whole dream comes true. this cannot happen without this webiste for all the source of knowledge and also one important person who always support me both advice and money.

at the age of 20, i am just a college student who cannot effort to pay for such a huge amount of money but that doesn't stop me from having a big dream like hava my own zebras and be able to breed them one day.

i met this type of fish a year ago from internet and at that time the price of this fish is already expensive. i met one person from this website who offer to help me without any return. (can't beleive there is still someone like that left in this crucial world) first he want to help me by sending zebras to me almost for free but he is worry that the zebras may not make it since it is a very long distance. so after many discustion through email, he decide to supporting me by letting me borrow a huge amount of money to buy my own zebras from the local area.

from reading technique about how to raise this fish from his email, i also know about what type of person he is. he also helps other people around his area as well and also the zoo that he gave many zebras for free.

he takes this risk by sending a stranger who never meet or even talk before a huge amount of money without any contract or guarantee.
someone might think he is crazy so that's why i can't let him down.

i start buying all the equipment and at the end find some zebras with one female. i think of pay him back monthly and some how now i already pay him all back.

now adays i have these fish for a year and i finally see a fry swimming around my tank yesterday. without this help my dream cann't be true. so this story is something i want to share with you guys a year ago and waiting for this whole thing to work first. now it's a time to thank you him and this website again.

thank you Dave and zebrapleco.com this cannot happen without you.

best regard,
chanettt
bangkok, thailand.
John

Post by John »

Amazing story chanettt, good luck on breeding :!:
Greetings,
John
[img]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x276/hypancistrus-zebra/half.gif[/img]
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

That's a wonderful story that actually brought a tear to my eye. A huge thank you to the person who helped you! (I think I know who it is)

Good luck with the fry and for your future spawns. I'm so glad to to see this kind of things can happen.
bonsai
Obsessed!!

Post by bonsai »

Hi Eve and chanett, first off I would also like to say thank you to whoever helped chanett, (wonder if I'm right in saying it was you, Russel :wink: ) And Eve, there are some very nice and helpful people out there! Just like yourself :hug:
These are beautiful little babes!
Jamie @ SVAS
Forum Follower

Post by Jamie @ SVAS »

A great story and a real friend both you and your freind should be proud of each other not a story that people hear everyday with all the cyber and real life crime around.
Mindy
Mentally Certified!

Post by Mindy »

Thank you for sharing your lovely story :happy:
Plastic Mac
Mentally Certified!

Post by Plastic Mac »

A great story, which is always nice to hear. :D

Plastic Mac
civicr
Obsessed!!

zeb

Post by civicr »

well done on breeding the zebs .!!also its nice to hear of a very nice outcome,i no were your story comes from as i was in a situation just like you,ive still got my fingers crossed for my 1st spawn but 50% of my zebs are still not reading for spawing just juvies