I'm back... again! :)

If it's about fish in general, or it's a little bit random, then this is the place to post it.
NetsuaiAngel
Obsessed!!

I'm back... again! :)

Post by NetsuaiAngel »

It's been awhile for me but things are slightly calming back down now.

School's over (for now). Graduated with my degree *cheer*. Work became overloading, having me work two positions while in transition to a new position, and all the lovely stress that went with it. But enough of that drama! :)

I'm back, I've missed everyone! Welcome back Mindy!!!

My zebras are doing lovely, especially with the lack of time that I have been able to give them. The babies are still growing. As of the last count (about a month ago) I have no losses (Wahoo!!). But I am waiting patiently as the babies grow up and I am enjoying their maturing personality charateristics and displays they have been putting on lately.

I "talked" (more like pleaded) with my beau to let me have another tank so he let me have a 25g and I moved my golden nugget(s) to the 25g and they have some rosy barbs for company. This tank has one mature female and a maturing male golden nugget.

And the 1 gallon shrimp tank has not left the house yet :) hehe. It is suppose to move to my office but I just found out that we're going to have to move the entire office to a new location by November, so I'll love them at home instead.

Well that's my catch up news. I'm going to go through and catch up with everyone else again!

*hugs*

- Angela
Mindy
Mentally Certified!

Post by Mindy »

Welcome back 8) Nice to see that you and your fish are happy and well! :wink:
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Welcome back Angela, and congrats on your degree! :D Good to hear that you and your Zebras are doing well!
ZebMan
Groupie

Post by ZebMan »

Welcome back! Glad to hear the Zeb's are thriving. :o

I came back from Vegas a few weeks ago. Lost enough money to buy 10 Zebs. :oops:
NetsuaiAngel
Obsessed!!

Post by NetsuaiAngel »

Thank you everyone! :)

ZebMan, glad you came and visited! I bet you had a great time. If your visit was a few weeks ago, then you just missed our lovely heat wave we're getting now (in the high 90's). We just broke 100 this past weekend. Whew!