Sorry I've been absent fora while...

If it's about fish in general, or it's a little bit random, then this is the place to post it.
Mindy
Mentally Certified!

Sorry I've been absent fora while...

Post by Mindy »

Hi guys... it's been a long time since I posted on the forum. My personal life kind of blew up and things are only just starting to get back to normal. But you don't need to know about all that... :oops:

In amongst all that, I have changed jobs and the forum doesn't work on my computer at work. Not sure why, but the pages won't load or anything. And that is when I mostly was on the forum, during the day. But I will check it more often from home now (my home computer was out of action for a while too! It's all been going on here! :( ) Anyway, I will slowly make my way through the recent posts and get myself caught up with things. I've already been looking 'round and it's nice to see some familiar faces still around - and so many new people too. Hello everyone!

My zebs have been spawning like crazy in the last year, only small batches at a time though, but still, I have a tank full now! :lol: In the process of turning one of my other tanks into a grow out tank for the babies and juveniles... it's looking a bit crowded. But that's good news, right? They range in age from nearly 2 yrs old to just a few months. Not sure how many there are. I'll know when I go to move them. :wink:

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and sorry for not being around for so long. Take care...
civicr
Obsessed!!

zeb

Post by civicr »

congrats on all your zeb babies.!!! get pics up soon midy.!!welcome back hehe :D
Plastic Mac
Mentally Certified!

Post by Plastic Mac »

Glad to hear everythings back to normal Mindy and it's good to have you back. :D

Plastic Mac
nightowl1350
Groupie

Post by nightowl1350 »

Congrats on all the babies! Welcome back. :)
John

Post by John »

Hi Mindy, welcome back :)
Greetings,
John
[img]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x276/hypancistrus-zebra/half.gif[/img]
Adam

Post by Adam »

Hey Mindy. :D

It's nice to see you back, I'm sorry to hear that you've been having a hard time of things. Things like posting on forums will take a back seat when you have other things going on so don't worry about it.

It's great to hear that your zebs have been busy breeding. Don't forget to post up a picture of the young ones when you move them to their new digs. I love seeing pics of a "herd" of baby zebs. :lol:

Regards.

Adam
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Hi Mindy!

Good to see you again, an hope to see you around a lot more! :D

Where's the babypictures?? Remember - I'm the auntie :lol:

About the pages not loading, do you get any errormsg at all? Maybe there's a java script blocked by the network administrator?
Mindy
Mentally Certified!

Post by Mindy »

Hey all, and thanks for the welcome back 8)

McEve, no there is no error message. It gets to the main page, but you click and nothing happens. It just doesn't do anything. No links work, I can't get to the forum pages, no PM's... nothing. It just stops on the main page and won't budge. :roll: I do know that the IT dept at work does restrict certain things. GIF animations for instance, they never work. They just look like pictures, but no movements. It's probably all linked to whatever restrictions they've put on us. Can you believe it, they expect us to WORK when we're there? It's outrageous... :wink:
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

LOL Werk?! The cheek :P

Sounds like it's the javascript for the menu.. ask them and let us know. Maybe we should have an alternative menu for those with java disabled. It's actually more common than one should think.