Am I dreaming? Check this out!

If it's about fish in general, or it's a little bit random, then this is the place to post it.
Barbie

Post by Barbie »

David if you would like to have an actual reference, I can arrange a friend of mine to stop and check out the fish and I would give you a reference. I have a reputation I've worked very hard to keep unblemished and I can assure you that it would help as a reference. As I'm here in WA, maybe it would help.

The fact that you don't understand computers doesn't necessarily excuse the delays that caused these suspicions, but maybe a reference or two could allay any problems they might have caused.

Other than that, I think this thread has pretty much served it's purpose and it will be moved into general chat, where it probably belonged.

Barbie
[url=http://www.plecos.com][img]http://plecos.com/plecosbanner.gif[/img][/url]
Goober

Post by Goober »

For the record here and everywhere else ....

I have not been asked for Mr. taylors number .
Therefore I have not passed it around .

Whoever is leaving messages has nothing to do with me .
TwoTankAmin

Post by TwoTankAmin »

Dang- this is starting to be like a soap opera.

Makes me wonder. Nothing has really been resolved one way or the other.

You would have to go a very long way to find somebody in the world of fishkeeping and zebras in particular - both real world and on the net- with a better reputation than Barbie. So I wonder if DT will accept her kind offer.
What makes the common person uncommon is common sense.
John

Post by John »

DavidTaylor wrote:Seems the average IQ on these forums is running around 80. or maybe the average age is just running around 13. I dont know
All of a sudden my sympathy for you is gone and i can't believe anyone on this forum still wants to settle things for you, you are lucky.
Greetings,
John
[img]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x276/hypancistrus-zebra/half.gif[/img]
tmh0324
Groupie

Post by tmh0324 »

Mr. David Taylor:

I just start wondering that are these pictures really yours?
What brand of camera you use?
When did you take these photos?
They don't look like the same...
And by the way, since you can put a small piece of paper with "David Taylor" on L25, why can't you do the same thing when you take the picture on L46?

I start thinking maybe I apologize to the wrong guy for using these pictures.
I even start wondering that your real name is "David taylor" or not....

and you lie to me, I never got any reply about the price and contact info from you. How come I missed that important one but got all other emails from you?...strange...
Just fall in love with zebra~~
Toppcats
Forum Follower

Aquabid auction

Post by Toppcats »

Well, the auctions for the zebras have concluded. As much as I wanted to bid on them the information here, pf, and aquabid was really insufficient for me to be able to bid with a satisfactory degree of confidence. The final prices were reasonable in my opinion and I would have had no problem with overbidding if I could have. I have paid similar amounts just recently to acquire 3 adult zebras and would have loved to have added a few more. Congratulations and good luck to those who did win.
Thank you to those here who I believe provided a valuable and reasonable discourse with Mr. Taylor.

Gary