I went to Zebra heaven and came back with these!!!!

If it's about fish in general, or it's a little bit random, then this is the place to post it.
zeberdy
Obsessed!!

I went to Zebra heaven and came back with these!!!!

Post by zeberdy »

First off I want to give a big thank you to Dave and I hope you don't mind me telling everyone because I am thrilled to say the least with my new Zebras! :D

We had arranged a swap quite some time back and having already seen some of his broods from pictures he sent and from a friend who has also had some from him ..well how could I resist? What I didn't expect was recieving 7 of his Zebras for only 5 of mine so am I happy?..YOU BET!

In all my wildest dreams (and believe me I have had a few) I never expected what I was about to see :shock: He has more Zebras than I could ever have imagined and all at different stages of development! I even saw the latest additions still with a bit of an egg sack..awsome. Nearly every tank he has and there were many, had lovely healthy Zebras..some were huge.

Anyway I just have to show you the first pics of a couple of them I took this morning as they are settling in to their new home.

discusbabe
Obsessed!!

Post by discusbabe »

Congrats Zeberdy! I'm very jealous! LMAO! They look lovely! :D
Alistair
Obsessed!!

Post by Alistair »

I can vouch for Dave as well. It really is quite some thing else to see the amount of fish he has. I had never seen as many zebs in total as I saw in one of his breeder tanks.

Al.C
eklikewhoa
Obsessed!!

Post by eklikewhoa »

sweet!
[url]http://tropheusfanatics.invisionzone.com/[/url]
Pajamas
Groupie

Post by Pajamas »

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I am soooo jealous....
nightowl1350
Groupie

Post by nightowl1350 »

They look so cute! Hope they adjust well in their new home and in a few year sill your tanks to.
zeberdy
Obsessed!!

Post by zeberdy »

nightowl1350 wrote:They look so cute! Hope they adjust well in their new home and in a few year sill your tanks to.
They have all settled right in! Not really suprised as the quality of these when I got them were suberb! All had big fat bellys which is no wonder as they eat like little pigs :D