River wonders

If it's about fish in general, or it's a little bit random, then this is the place to post it.
AJ
Forum Follower

River wonders

Post by AJ »

hi guys waht do you think about river wonders, had any experience as they are selling some zebra plecs? thanx
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

HI AJ

Never bought anything from them personally, but I take it your talking about http://www.riverwonders.com , I believe they're based in the US.

cheers Rob
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
Tom2600
Obsessed!!

Post by Tom2600 »

I have not heard many positives about this place. HOWEVER reports I have heard so they do get the fish to you but it seems they take their time to do so, hence the complaints.

I have often thought about this company in relation to us Zebra fans.

If we were all to chip in and buy 2-3 zebras each the shipping costs would only been a couple of quid each. Any takers? :wink: You can tell I'm getting deperate fro some affordable zebras! :wink:

Cheers

Tom
AJ
Forum Follower

river

Post by AJ »

i dont mind joining you tom? but i thought that site was abit dodgy, i was told by some other zebra fans
jerms55555
Obsessed!!

Post by jerms55555 »

Hi AJ
Here is a link that I remember reading and also adding my opinion about riverwonders.com.

http://www.zebrapleco.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=164
AJ
Forum Follower

thanx

Post by AJ »

i see thanx for the information i think ill give that shop a miss! ill stick to some local shops if i can.
Tom2600
Obsessed!!

Post by Tom2600 »

Good luck in your search AJ. There are still quite a few zebras around but in the shops I haven't heard of them going for less than £100 each.

Let me know if you see any bargins and there are enough for me to get a few. :wink:

Cheers

Tom
will74
Groupie

riverwonders

Post by will74 »

I purchased 6 adults F0 I was told and they were delivered just as advertised. One was even over 3" They have breed 5 times since October and I am very pleased with them. They were purchased from riverwonders.com and If I had more money I would purchase from them again.
twinspots_goby
Obsessed!!

Post by twinspots_goby »

Just wanna let you know that this thread is 4 years old.
L46 x 24 adults + 60 fries
unungy
Groupie

Post by unungy »

They had an old website before but the new one doesn't look dodge at all to me with all do respect of the other opinios shared here.

I got 12 of this beautiful creates from them they were as described. I lost 3 of them but it was due to my inexperience.

I did pick them myself as they're 5 mins away from work. Eric is a very nice guy that will take care of you.