UKDA SHOW

If it's about fish in general, or it's a little bit random, then this is the place to post it.
sid
Obsessed!!

UKDA SHOW

Post by sid »

Hi guys and gals
I know this is a zebbie site ,but I though I would let you all know that the UK DISCUS ASSOCIATION is holding its first UK discus show next year in october................and are looking for people to attend and even show discus, if you want .
All the details can be found on the UK DISCUS ASSOCIATION website in the forum ................I will be there ,and hopefully Rob and Jen will be in attendence also.
If you want more info .give me a shout ..................as there will be other fish there too ,plus trade stands and fish for sale

:twisted:
sid...........perfection dont come easy ,but i get by
Des
Mentally Certified!

Post by Des »

Sid,
Any idea where it is going to be held?.
Des.
sid
Obsessed!!

Post by sid »

Hi Des.
It will be held on the south coast between southampton and Polgate,at Bracklesham Bay.........with the kind permission of the Federation of British Aquatic Societies Annual Festival of Fishkeeping and Water Gardens ,on Friday 14 October -Sunday 16th October 2005
For more detail browse the forum at http://www.forum.ukdiscus.co.uk/
sid...........perfection dont come easy ,but i get by
Adam

Post by Adam »

Hi Sid,

You say that there will be other fish at the show, are prices likely to be better than LFS prices. I'm thinking of your recent trip to Germany where Zebras were being sold for very good prices.