You should...

If it's about fish in general, or it's a little bit random, then this is the place to post it.
McEve
Hypan-guru!

You should...

Post by McEve »

have a look at the webcam now, there's hannky panky going on as we speak! :D In LyreTails cave!

The webcam can be found here: http://www.zebrapleco.com/zebcam.php
Caesars
Obsessed!!

Post by Caesars »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I hope they are having fun! Good one McEve!
Jo
Obsessed!!

Post by Jo »

damn i missed it hope they r still at it tomorrow (i know im a perv) :shock:
Jenny
Obsessed!!

Post by Jenny »

McEve, they were at it on Friday night as well, the female was in the cave for some time - should be eggs soon :lol:
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Jenny wrote:McEve, they were at it on Friday night as well, the female was in the cave for some time - should be eggs soon :lol:
Hi Jenny!

I missed that! I've been away for a week, thanks for the update! :D
discusred
Groupie

Post by discusred »

I have take my pc close to my Zeb tank, so they can see the web-cam, and hope my Zebs learn something! 8)
jeroentje
Obsessed!!

Post by jeroentje »

discusred wrote:I have take my pc close to my Zeb tank, so they can see the web-cam, and hope my Zebs learn something! 8)
yeah, nice idea!
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

discusred wrote:I have take my pc close to my Zeb tank, so they can see the web-cam, and hope my Zebs learn something! 8)
It worked for the Pandas, so who knows, maybe it will for the Zebbies too ;)
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Well.... if he's not out of that cave within two days, I suspect there'll be babies coming out of there in 20 days. *crossing my fingers* I'm having a VERY hard time trying not to get that torch out, but I'll leave him alone ;)
LyreTail
Obsessed!!

Post by LyreTail »

Wish my plecos would show some hanky panky in my caves :D

I always check the web cam went lights are out :o Like right in the middle of "lights out time". Problem is that I am about 9+ hours west of you.
Caesars
Obsessed!!

Post by Caesars »

Lyretail, the world and his wife are having hunky punky in your caves and your fish are abstaining? Dont believe that for a minute! :wink:
LyreTail
Obsessed!!

Post by LyreTail »

There seems to bve a bit more activity recently. I think they are still getting comfortable in their "new tank" . Every time I move them it takes them quite some time to get active again.
Caesars
Obsessed!!

Post by Caesars »

LyreTail wrote:There seems to bve a bit more activity recently. I think they are still getting comfortable in their "new tank" . Every time I move them it takes them quite some time to get active again.
Yeah, that seems to be the general view! I moved mine on Monday as I stripped the tank to "remove" two who weren't eating - then I realised one of mine went hiding and stayed in, so I put everybody back in (6 hours later) other than the two who went on a diet! The minute they hit the tank they were on the prowl for food! These fish are a science case! :shock:
Adam

Post by Adam »

Hi McEve,

Any news on the "trapping"? From what I can see the male seems to be staying fairly deep in the cave, I only catch the occasional glimpse of his tail.

Lyre tail and Caesars, sounds like your colonies will require some time to settle into their new tanks. Hopefully it will not be too long before they spawn for you. :wink:
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

I had a peek. No babies :)