ANy Good Shops Near Birmingham

If it's about fish in general, or it's a little bit random, then this is the place to post it.
Rob
Hypan-guru!

ANy Good Shops Near Birmingham

Post by Rob »

I am going to be working down the road for a few days and will be in Birmingham on Thrusday Afternoon (Sutton Colfield to be presise).

Does anyone know of any decent Aquatic shops down that way?

I will be popping into Erdlington Aquatics, anyone been there before?

rob
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
alevans
Groupie

Post by alevans »

Rob,

You could take a peak into Shirley Aquatics (http://www.shirleyaquatics.co.uk/), as they quite often have some interesting fish.

If you are passing by us, feel free to pop in for some tea. Sports mixtures are currently out of stock though!
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Hi Al...dropped you a PM
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
Jenny
Obsessed!!

Post by Jenny »

Hi Rob

I second Alevans suggestion, Shirley Aquatics is certainly worth a look - just off the M42.
Mindy
Mentally Certified!

Post by Mindy »

A friend of mine from Kent belongs to a fish club and they took a trip out to Birmingham to visit all the shops there. I will email him and see if I can get some suggestions from him before you go!

My partner is from near the Sutton Coldfield area. Pity he's not into fish or he could probably help out. Oh well... :roll:
Shimmy
Groupie

Post by Shimmy »

Hi rob late reply I know to your query regarding decent fish shops in brum but in future is you are on your jollies drop me a line as I have been a sales guy for several companies now and have covered the length and bredth of the country and have a fair few places worth visiting and worth avoiding collated!!!!!!!!!

:!: