Other peoples hobbies

How can we improve this forum, and the site as a whole?
DANthirty
Obsessed!!

Post by DANthirty »

were all have to meet up on the same server one night so i can kick all your butts :lol:
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

I gotta give you Doom 3 next time yer across man. It's a bit system hungry but a greeeat game and very eary at places (i dunno how to spell :D and I aint saying it was scary :roll: :oops: )
Sword Pies. As Good as it Gets - Guaranteed!! [img]http://www.refreshdesign.co.uk/dale/scotsmile2.gif[/img]
DANthirty
Obsessed!!

Post by DANthirty »

ive already got it :wink: but i prefer to play cod uo im an addict
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

I'm gonna get broadband real soon, so I accept your challenge mate, lets the handbags be drawn at dusk :?

Will let you know when I am good to go.
Sword Pies. As Good as it Gets - Guaranteed!! [img]http://www.refreshdesign.co.uk/dale/scotsmile2.gif[/img]
DasArab
Obsessed!!

Post by DasArab »

DANthirty wrote:were all have to meet up on the same server one night so i can kick all your butts :lol:
LOL, in your dreams Rent Boy :lol:
DANthirty
Obsessed!!

Post by DANthirty »

Dr P sounds good to me buddy, make sure you spend your time wisely practicing, i dont wont it to easy :D

ewee name the time and place and let the challange commence :D

P.s shhhhhhhhhhhhh keep it quite about the rent boy stuff dont wont to many people to find out :wink:
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

hmmmm I think I can see a trend here. I'm sneaking and back stabbing in Thief, you guys are head on combat people :lol:

I'll stick to the shadows 8)
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

Ok McEve, I gotta ask ya, where did you get the username McEve, is it your surname or somthing? Are you male or female? I thought female (cause the Eve part) but when I caught a glimps of you doing a water change (your web cam is great, lol) I thought I saw a wedding band, not a big glitsy stone....so come on fess up!
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Heh, how I got the username is too an embarassing story for me to leave printed :oops: :lol:

I'm a female, one that's not into glittering fancy jewellery, so a wedding band is just fine :D

Besides, you're supposed to watch the fish, not me :wink:
Last edited by McEve on Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

Woohoo, I was right :D I thought you may have had some Scottish blood in you :? (no comments from the Jocks on that one 8) )
texguppyman

Post by texguppyman »

I play a bit of COD with about 20 others every two weeks. Lots of fun.
Tristan
Obsessed!!

Post by Tristan »

Excuse my ignorance but what is COD.
I play BHD Team Sabre (Hlack Hawk Down) , just for the amusement of killing people from miles away with a sniper rifle :twisted: as well as the arguments that go on between the americeans and the Brtis regarding anything and everything. :P On line gaming is an addiction if you are not careful, between golf, sky sports, fishkeeping and online gaming, my girlfriend doesn't really stand a chance, infact sometimes i wonder if i have time for her!! 8)
L046, L033, L117, L200, L027, L014, Discus, & malawis
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

COD = Call of Duty.
DANthirty
Obsessed!!

Post by DANthirty »

Hey McEve

Youve already told us about your name :lol: oh not to worry then im off to mcdonalds anyone fancy some :wink:
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

DANthirty wrote:Hey McEve

Youve already told us about your name :lol: oh not to worry then im off to mcdonalds anyone fancy some :wink:
You're an evil man :evil:

But other people won't know :wink: hmmm or maybe it's too late anyway :?

8)