About PM's

How can we improve this forum, and the site as a whole?
McEve
Hypan-guru!

About PM's

Post by McEve »

I have a question I'd like your opinions on, It probably will be contoversial, but here goes anyway :lol:

About sending PM's to individuals with questions concerning care of the Zebra.... Would it be a good idea to encourage all questions regarding care and breeding to be posted in the forum, so that everybody can benefit from the advice given?

PM's might be best suited for personal things not concerning/of no interest to others?
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

I agree totally.

We have provided a great deal of useful info through what seem like very simple questions at first.......for example..."why is my baby zebra got a face like it has been hit with a frying pan?" :lol: :wink:

If you feel that the forum titles are limited and you find it difficult to post in the correct one, put a post in this "SIte SUggestions" forum. We can either change the name (if justified of course) or create anew forum.

Cheers
Rob
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
Adam

Post by Adam »

I too agree with McEve,

I feel it's far more beneficial for all members if questions are fielded on the forum instead of through PMs. I think that only personal business that is off topic or only applicable to an individual member should be conducted through PMs. Use your judgement on this one guys, your question could possibly be better answered by input from several people as opposed to just the one individual.

Perhaps as Rob says additional sections can be considered if requested by enough members under "Site suggestions".

Regards. :)

Adam