feeding sectoin

How can we improve this forum, and the site as a whole?
thebuddy
Obsessed!!

feeding sectoin

Post by thebuddy »

can we make a area of the forum for feeding and care and one for possible tankmates (if any can be discovered)
Thebuddy is planning his tank
Barbie

Post by Barbie »

There is one, breeding and care. As to tankmates, that's been covered dozens of times. The search feature is your friend. Breaking this stuff down into yet more forums just makes more "bloat" of a forum, IMO. There's nowhere near enough posts on the forum to make such a thing necessary to simplify finding the information at this point.

Barbie
[url=http://www.plecos.com][img]http://plecos.com/plecosbanner.gif[/img][/url]
thebuddy
Obsessed!!

Post by thebuddy »

Hmm, it seems to me the reason a feeding section or tankmates section would help is that people anwsering in the tank set up sectoin want to talk about tank set up. In my experience, it seems people browse through in the sections that they know enough about to answer. For instance, I don't know much about technical stuff, like pumps and intakes, but I've read plenty of information concerning what to feed or how to stimulate spawning. So I want to be able to skip stuff I don't know about and move to stuff I can help people with.
onemisterchristian
Forum Follower

Post by onemisterchristian »

If you don't feel like talking about technical stuff, then simply don't read the topics involving it. :wink:
thebuddy
Obsessed!!

Post by thebuddy »

its an example >_>