Regarding Rules and FAQs - since I can't reply on that topic

How can we improve this forum, and the site as a whole?
INXS
Obsessed!!

Regarding Rules and FAQs - since I can't reply on that topic

Post by INXS »

Just a few questions for Rob regarding the new FAQs and Rules:

Regarding #8 in FAQs - can I have most or some? (don't forget - I asked first, officially)

Regarding #10 in rules:
How about fournication films, videos and pictures of zebras - without human involvement? (will it be tolerated or are we to use www.zebra.sex ?)

I hope you can clear up these all important questions for me.

Thanks and Merry Christmas :D
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

You'd been cheating on the egg nog when you wrote this didn't you! :lol: :lol:
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

I think it was probably a mix between eggnog and moonshine! :lol:
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
INXS
Obsessed!!

Post by INXS »

You guys are a riot - where do you come up with that - (it was a mix :wink: )
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

I'm not even going to venture a guess as to what mix it was :lol:

Personally I'm well into the, errr... not eggnog, but gløgg, Do you know that one? it's a mix of redwine, spices, raisins and nuts, and some sort of spirits. The highlight of christmas IMO, and a long standing tradition!

Dinner all prepared for tomorrow, christmas tree decorated, presents bought and wrapped, national lampoons christmas vacation with chevy chase on the TV, where can I go wrong :roll: :lol: *touch wood!*

A merry christmas to you INXS!!
smithrc

Post by smithrc »

McEve wrote: where can I go wrong :roll: :lol: *touch wood!*
You got a turky?? :D
Click For Our Plecs
[url=http://www.smithrc.f2s.com/gallery/plecs][img]http://www.smithrc.f2s.com/assorted/PlecSig_sm.jpg[/img][/url]
INXS
Obsessed!!

Post by INXS »

McEve,
don't even go there whti the food - oooooh.
you just can;t get it here.
Herring, gravlax, skinka, glogg which by the way is: dry red wine, port, vodka or other neutral spirits to raise the alcohol level, orange peel, almonds. rasins, cloves. cardamom , ginger and sugar.

Ginger bread, lussebullar, and a whole lot of other food and friends.

Personally I don't need one gift and I would trade several zebras for good friends and good food to have around the holidays.
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

No smithrc, we don't have turkey for christmas :D My husband comes from a diffferent part of Norway than me, and the traditional christmas food changes with the location of Norway - so we're having two different things for dinner. luckily he's not from the west of norway! If he was we would have to eat whole sheeps heads. :shock:

INXS, we're here for you, I know it's not the same, but still.... I take it you're studying in the UK and has for some reason decided not go home for the holiday? hang in there, there's several wonderful traditional christmases coming your way in the future, hold on to that thought! I know I never could get the right christmas feeling while living in Australia, so I think I know how you feel.

It's past midnight and I just finsihed preparing the rice cream dessert and peppercakes, they have to sit for a day - but I'm on schedule! I'll make it! I will! I know I can! :lol: :lol:

A special merry christmas greeting for you INXS!

Do you guys all eat turkey for christmas?
INXS
Obsessed!!

Post by INXS »

Thanks McEve,
I'm coaching my daughter on meatballs, ham, red cabbage, pepperkakor, negerbollar. gravlax, glogg and a few other things.
I do apprecciate it about the feeling of not being home for th holidays. the food is probably the biggest thing.

I'mnot living in the UK anymore . I live in Connecticut in the US now and eventhough we have an IKEA here it just is not the same.
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

INXS wrote:Thanks McEve,
I'm coaching my daughter on meatballs, ham, red cabbage, pepperkakor, negerbollar. gravlax, glogg and a few other things.
I
yummie! :D We're having most of those things you listed, except negerboller, you have to call them havreboller now, it was a big thing about it being racial issue to call them what they ... used to be called. Pretty stupid if you ask me, me nobody did :lol:

Sorry about the confusion about UK and the USA, sounds like you've settled over there :D You just have to keep at it and I'm sure they'll come to love the Swedish food :D I had a Swedish person trying to persuade me to eat strømming, "it doesn't taste like it smell you know!" he said. yeah right, smell is a pretty important part of the meal if you ask me! :lol:
INXS
Obsessed!!

Post by INXS »

Are we talking about surstromming??
That is one thing I have yet to try.
I Have eaten herring in many different ways but not that.

We didn't get to the grot but everyone here loves traditional christmas food an I have had some really wild parties - go vikings!