RALLY the members!!!

How can we improve this forum, and the site as a whole?
Fishnut2
Groupie

RALLY the members!!!

Post by Fishnut2 »

I'm pleading with everyone to vote for zebrapleco.com on 12/24/05...X-mas Eve. We did this for PlanetCatfish 2 years ago, and got the ranking up to 3rd. Jools was VERY happy, and took a screen shot of the ranking for his own personal bragging rights!
I know it's hard to remember to vote every day for this site (especially if you visit several fish sites)...so let's show a little appreciation...and rally together on X-mas Eve (PLEASE). Maybe somebody can add a link to Aquarank, in this thread?
It's currently rated 96th. We all know it's better then that rating. Let's show Rob and his mods how much we enjoy ALL of thier hard work :!:
Happy Holidays to all!
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Fishnut2..... you are a gentleman!
:lol:

I must admit it would definately make me smile......I twould also give me something to show the soon to be new arrival when I dress them up in a zebrapleco.com babgrow!!!! :lol: :lol:

Here's a link

rob
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
Fishnut2
Groupie

Post by Fishnut2 »

Well Rob,
I'm not sure how many members you have here. But I only see 25 views for this thread. Even if all 25 voted...it wouldn't get us very far. Maybe I posted this in the wrong area?
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Could be right fishnut2.

I will wait a few days and stick a not in the news section. :lol:
Fishnut2
Groupie

Post by Fishnut2 »

Come on people...spread the word! I'm not asking you to send your breeder sized female zebras...LOL. All I want for X-mas...is to see Zebrapleco.com in the top 10! We can DO this :!:
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

I've got an idea on how we can make people read it.............

Lets stick it in the sales and wants and title it Mature Female Zebra for sale £20 :lol: :lol:
Fishnut2
Groupie

Post by Fishnut2 »

OK,
Something is definetely wrong! I just went to check on your ranking (after voting) and Zebra Pleco.com didn't even make the top 250 sites. I looked for your partner site...Planet Catfish...and they didn't make the top 250 either. Some of the sites only have 1 or 2 votes. I just voted and we aren't even showing up! Can you check into this Rob?
Fishnut2
Groupie

Post by Fishnut2 »

Just found it ranked 56. It's listed as "The internet habitat of Hypancistrus Zebra". What's wrong with the name "ZebraPleco.com"? It might be easier to find.
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Fair point.....took a little time for me to remember my password, but thats it changed. :lol:
Fishnut2
Groupie

Post by Fishnut2 »

OK...here's the deal! We have 79 views of this thread. Zebrapleco.com is currently rated 43rd...with 8 votes (3 are mine - you can vote once a day). 1st place has 120 votes...BUT 2nd place has 88 votes. Theoretically...we can push Rob into 2nd place. Start voting NOW! :idea:
Fishnut2
Groupie

Post by Fishnut2 »

Congrats Rob!!! Zebrapleco.com has made the front page of Aquarank (top 25). 4 more votes would put it into 18th. Top 5 is doable, but we need a group effort. Ask Santa to get the elves to vote...lol.
jeroentje
Obsessed!!

Post by jeroentje »

Fishnut2 wrote:Congrats Rob!!! Zebrapleco.com has made the front page of Aquarank (top 25). 4 more votes would put it into 18th. Top 5 is doable, but we need a group effort. Ask Santa to get the elves to vote...lol.
how many votes do we have?
where can you see that?

I voted a lot yesterday ;)
Fishnut2
Groupie

Post by Fishnut2 »

There are 2 categories...in and out. In shows how votes were made. You can only vote once a day...per computer. Otherwise...it doesn't count it. The out category is apparently, people that visited (through Aquarank) that didn't vote. But that is a guess.
I think Aquarank resets the stats on Sunday. So even if miss the top ten. We have another chance on X-mas day! I know this would mean a lot to Rob, and all the mods that put so much work into this site.Here's a X-mas gift that costs nothing...and only takes a few seconds to give!
NeoCult
Mentally Certified!

Post by NeoCult »

Just voted

Zebrapleco.com
A site dedicated to the care, captive breeding, and preservation of the Zebra Pleco, L046. Friendly Forum, Breeders Register, and Article submittions.
Current Rank: 24
10x L046 Zebs for now, more coming soon ;) 6x L199 Plecos, 6x L129 Plecos, 45x Cardinals, corys & shrimps

Check My Blog - http://zebrapleco.net
Jo
Obsessed!!

Post by Jo »

my vote went in