Zebra And other plecos?

How can we improve this forum, and the site as a whole?
Caesars
Obsessed!!

Zebra And other plecos?

Post by Caesars »

Though all of us a zebra lovers we also have other L- numbers. And of course people who like the site and are regulars are often posting to request info about, or help for, their other plecs. I know the site is primarily a zebra site, but to accommodate the needs of all of us and to support members in the best possible way is there any mileage in opening a separate topic for issues not related with zebras? I noticed currently people (me included) use the existing topics to post L-46 and non L-46 related queries. This way in a while the topics will become rather "messy", it will be more difficult for people who just join to navigate the site and read through old posts, etc.
On the other hand, if we could open some non-zebra topics, it will be more fun sharing views and ideas and we can get the opportunity to discuss common concerns with other members here, rather than looking for other fora etc.
Just a thought ..
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Hi Caesars

My appologies for not replying to this sooner. Definately a thought, although I feel we would then be duplicted other more established resources out there, such as Planetcatfish.

I do thnk however that we could look at definining the General Fish Caht, or maybe even create another forum for "General species" or such like.

Definately something to think about for the new year!

:lol: :lol: rob
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"